Originally intended to be a home for maps derived from census data; now threatening to expand in scope. Election maps are in the pseph section.
Detailed census maps
- Languages in Australia
- Languages in Canada
- Languages in England and Wales
- Languages in the USA with Spanish and without Spanish.
Australian federal electorates
I made most of these in R, and I've put the code and a shapefile here.
- Children per family
- Migration (internal or external)
- Personal income
- Weekly rent
- Year 12 completion
- Indo-European cognate classes
- The rectangularness of countries isn't really in this category, but that post has a world map of rectangles.
Requests for a map of a particular census variable can be emailed to me at email@example.com, or tweeted to me at @pappubahry.